fredag 16. mai 2014

Kristian Helgesen Scam? - A Common Name In Norway Could Be Used As A Scam

I did a check today how many name brothers I have in Norway.

It is a lot!

A search for Kristian Helgesen displays a whole range of people in Norway called the name Kristian Helgesen. If it was a scam to call one the same name here is a list of the so called scam Kristian Helgesen people.


Ha ha ha I have to call my mother and ask her to re name me to something unique.

Here are some of my top 10 Kristian Helgesen brothers:

Kristian Helgsen in Haugesund
Kristian Helgsen scam brother in Haugesund
Kristian Helgsen in Larvik
Kristian Helgsen in Mosjoen
Kristian Helgsen Oslo
Kristian Helgsen scam brother in Oslo
Kristian Helgesen in Skodje
Kristian Helgesen shop in Oslo
Kristian Helgesen in Stadtelle
Kristian Helgesen in Rundhaug

Have you checked how many name brothers and sisters you have in your country?

Imagine how many that call others every day and say "Hello, my name is ......... how are you.
And it could be you?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar